Monday, August 20, 2007

What Women Want

(Picture from the movie)

This blog rarely watches movies but we couldn't help seeing What Women Want on Friday. It was on TV and we had nothing to do. Plus the premise, a man gaining the ability to read the mind of women, was too priceless to ignore.

At first glance, this movie is a classic chick-flik, ie. something a guy would never ever watch unless on a date. But nonetheless, it kept my attention for several reasons.

First, Helen Hunt looks stunning in this movie. I have never considered her attractive until I saw this movie. Maybe I just haven't seen enough movies starring her.

Second, this movie does give some insight into the workings of a women. Although like any movie, this is a fictional work, women must have helped with the scenes in which Mel Gibson is hearing their inner thoughts. Some of the inner thoughts must be accurate.

Third, the movie takes place in Chicago, a city in which I have always wanted to live. There are tons of shots from the city.

If you haven't seen this movie yet, I strongly recommend it, both for guys and girls.

1 comment:

TorchofLiberty said...

How can there be spam on a blog?

Please don't spam my blog again.

Readers, disregard the nonsense in the last two posts.