Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Barack "Hussein" Obama Afraid of the Truth

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/us_elections/article4100170.ece

In an attempt to assuage concerned voters, Barack Obama's campaign is setting up an internet war room to fight back against "false" rumors. They are afraid the American people will think he is a "Muslim," that he prays to Allah, and that he will undermine the war on terrorism in favor of the Islamists.

Sure, these false rumors do exist on the internet. All kinds of rumors about politicians and celebrities exist on the internet. It's the arena of free exchange and nothing less could be expected. With this announcement though, it shows how paranoid the Obama campaign is. They feel especially vulnerable about this.

In reality, they will probably also go after bloggers like me. I hope they do. Starting in several weeks, I am going to be running a series of blog posts about why Barack Obama is the most underqualified Presidential contender in history--and in turn, why Senator John McCain is the much better choice. I will debate the merits and focus on the issues. Although, since Obama has such a flimsy thin resume and very little legislation or vote record in the Senate, I may have to make inferences based on his rhetorical career and childhood historical facts.

I hope the Obama campaign visits my blog a lot and I challenge them to debate me. They will certainly lose. Their candidate is all pomp, all circumstance, and zero substance.

Bring it on Obama!

No comments: